KABOOM

19 September 2007

update after 10000 years of hiatus.


I am ready to kill. hurhur











i know i should be studying. But i can't help myself. UGH.
my gosh. I am so loaded with work.
its so bad that i end up in this escapist state of mind which causes me to slack off and procrastinate
and thus, I am here blogging :)

Today, while in school, I had another losthandphonescare.
I was starting to get all panicky and depressed like how I usually react when I lose my things. Then, God spoke to me and told me to put my faith in Him, as something as trivial as my handphone, he can take care of it for me. So there is no need for me to be all depressed panicky and worried. He told me that I ought to cling on to His joy, and he would carry me through this.

Of course. I did NOTHING like that.
I did get all depressed. And panicky, and worried. So worried to the extent that Pastor's sermon on worry rang sharply in my head.
Although, I did pray and hand up this burden to God.
Its quite amazing actually. After i prayed, I wasn't so worried anymore. Or depressed. It felt like the problem was solved already. I was quite calm when I told my mother casually, l lost my phone. She did explode as usual. But then, she called my dad and he told her my phone's in his car.

(I think I ought to fix my pockets. there must be a huge hole in there -.-)

Haha, when I see the word burden I am reminded of Mrs Tai's madness.
Gah.
Today I was all depressed and moody, I was a horrible testimony to my class. I actually started the day all happy and cheery.

Its so easy to get robbed of your joy.

anyway. this week I have 17 things to do.
Shall put it here to remind myself.

  1. F&N coursework
  2. F&N test
  3. POA test
  4. math test
  5. geog test
  6. ss test
  7. physics test
  8. chinese tuition homework
  9. read chinese storybook for tuition
  10. do 2 topics on math for tuition
  11. english situational writing
  12. english summary
  13. chinese 作业
  14. 2 birthdays
  15. icebreakers
  16. media duty
  17. study for EOYS (all 7 subjects)


zomg.
pressure.
mounting.
kaboom.
I need a miracle.

PS: Jiexin, the fool has updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home