KABOOM

17 August 2007

Howls moving castle is really super duper nice to watch thank you jiexin. :)
and Hayao Miyazaki for making such good anime.

I confess.
I fell asleep during chinese exam today :)
HAHA. and didn't finish the paper.
BUT i wanna pass so badly.
Since I am gonna fail my sciences. *sob*
Passing my chinese would make me feel tons better.
Shall abandon all hope of doing well this SA2.

On a lighter note. I have recently been patching up with my exfriends.
People make enemies easily, you see.
So, cheryl asked, How do you feel?
Me; *long pause*
Nothing.
HAHAH
I really feel nothing.
my poor friend.

I haven't been able to finish a book for a long time.
Something in me died. I think its the bookworm side of me.

I wish i drew better.
and took better photographs.

I wish missiontrip would actually mean something for me.
and that I would actually want to go.

I wish I studied harder,
and do the best I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home