KABOOM

24 August 2007

HAIRSPRAY

OMG. its super nice i tell you!
Zac Efron only seems to star in musicals. Hah!
Tracy's hairdo is so much like Rogue from xmen!
and, Scott Summers, AKA cyclops, is SINGING. omg. SINGING.
I know his real name *pout* Its james marsden.
this show is real entertaining. lots of dancing, singing and zac efron. hahaa.
and the story is quite, NICE. <- what else can I say? I don't wanna give away spoilers. Ugh.
Omg. Just watch kay. Trust my taste.
I didn't wanna watch it at first, but later as I watched it it was real entertaining and Zac Efron looks awesome.

Seems like I am repeating myself.
Half way during the show, I'll nudge my mom and tell her the name of the actor/actress! haha! I recognised almost all the actors there, as in the main ones.

/edit: Mmmmm. I wanna watch

  • No reservations
  • the golden compass
  • the last legion
  • disturbia
  • STARDUST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home