KABOOM

22 September 2007

some hilarious pwnage. I love avatar,
Nyaahhahaaa
Church, was awesome. As usual. :)
I got a mortal. nyahahaha.
Alright. I am too lazy to type (another avatar ep in 4 hours btw)
Gah, here are pics of my changi airport experience of 'mugging with Lora'

At popeyes! haha. aye. this is pretty amazing. Considering my handphone screen is smashed. I think its a good golly effort pwnage of photography, don't you agree with moi?
Ironically, everybody there was studying -.- Including me!
When you do maths, this is what happens to you. You got bonkers.
"there, there my chicken on the wall. I'll just eat the mashed potato, I won't touch your aunt in the chicken pie." Haha, pretty wall. Even prettier me! HAHA jk.

Not her real name. But hilarious. HURHURHURHUR. When Brother Ruixiang saw that, He burst into laughter.

Ah, and one last joke. Silvestre said this:" Eh, go and take the fire from china and burn your whole cellgroup"

I burst into my snorting pig laughter.
HAHAHAHA*snort*HAHAHAHAHAH*snort*
lulz.

oh, and lora just had to broadcast my maniac laughter to the world.
See, once, on the phone I got really high because I was on drugs <- just kidding, then Lora recorded my highness. I did this maniac laughter. Like, HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEE.

I quite like it. It makes me laugh
lulz
night.
more like morning tho.
lulz!

BYE ALVEADY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home