KABOOM

14 August 2007

HEY, today was the first of the commontests.
V. V. awful.
ENGLISH. was halfway okayish muck.
but Social studies, was absolutely terrible!

I don't know how to write the formats for the SBQ questions.

UGH!
anyways. I got my chem class test back, and I got 21/25!
Hip hip hooray! yay for pwnage marks.

Ineedtostudymathsnow.

Mugged with my fellow classmates at LongJohn @central today :)
Was okayish fun.
We did some serious studying pls!
>weeeyin.
THANKS FOR YOUR VOUCHER. :)
she got a voucher at paisley and creams..
mmmm!
I had this tacoish wrap. while everyone else had decadent cakes and mocha.

Well, since I was at the clarke quay.
here's a awesome shot.


the streetlamps there are uber cool. And there's an art gallery there. After the war exams. I may be going there to looksee.

anyways. YAWN blogger is boring.

I kinda enjoy trigo now. its kinda fun :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home