KABOOM

16 November 2007

geekiest post evar!



I shall be ded nows. because my dad took away my computer. and i shall no longer be free to blog likee now
yesyes

ahhh
so today, ms yanti's farewell,and crapping with charlene.pretty fun i must say.

Oh, and i watched the show made of uber cheese. And i am ded from laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.so funny. nakatsu rulz. ho yeah
because he does.

The show, although it is cheesy, it is extremely funny.
and i am still dead from laughing, its hana kimi, or hanazakari no kimitachie.
i think.
I watch the jap version, and i have said this 10000 times, but its uber funny!!

Due to the recent craze of fangirling over korean/jap men,
i am following this trend nao.


Ikuta Toma aka Nakatsu Shuichi

He's my favorite character, he acts really well, and is hot. :)


yay!

No worries, I still LURVE ZUKO. :)

But this Nakatsu never fails to crack me up. KABOOM.

Of course, I still love peter petrelli.and zuko. AND ZUKO! *implode*

this post is full of fangirl and is made of fail go cry a river. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home